Monday, June 11, 2012

Take Command

My Mentor Space Marine Apothecary is one of my favorite minis. The paint job, while a not my best from a technical standpoint, came together so well I just love it.  One of my disappointments with the 5th edition Space Marine army list was the Apothecary's relegation to the Command Squad, something I just didn't have.

Until now.

The Command Squad. 

Storm bolters,  power swords, fancy backpacks, and MkVIII armor

That Space Marine Medic I like so much.  

Oh, Captain, my Captain (WIP)

There's his new fancy backpack with banner (WIP)

From the back. 

I know what you're thinking. There's only four Marines in this so-called Command Squad, and you'd be right to think that.  The fifth and final member is my standard bearer.  He's soaking in Simple Green right now, getting ready for a full redo.  He's holding his standard with a Power fist and I'm sorely tempted to outfit him with a second one.  Cooler heads will prevail and I'll probably give him a bolter. All those power swords cost enough points as-is. 

-Adam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment