Friday, June 22, 2012

1500 Points of Light

Tomorrow's 40k tournament is certain to be the last 5th edition tournament. Heck, it might be my last 5th edition game, ever.

I decided to go with a horde of humanity. 1500 Points of IG, no battle tanks.

That's the entire army.  1500 points of flashlights (of assorted power levels.)

I can't wait to feed these guys to whatever meat grinder awaits them.

I think I'll keep an unofficial body count for each of my three games.  We'll see what opponent is the best at just taking out guardsmen.


This is my list:

Company Command Squad
Commander
Veteran x2
Veteran Weapon Team x1
Chimera
Primaris Psyker
Ogryn Sqyad (x4)
Ogryn Bone 'ead
Ratling Sniper Squad (x5)
Veteran Squad x9 (desert)
Veteran Sgt x1
Chimera

Veteran Squad x7 (ice)
Veteran Sgt x1
Veteran Weapon Team x1
Chimera
Platoon Command Squad
Platoon Commander x1
Guardsman x2
Veteran Weapon Team x1
Commissar

Guardsmen x9 (Yellow)
Guard Sarge
Commissar

Guardsmen x9 (Red)
Guard Sarge
Commissar

Guardsmen x9 (Green)
Guard Sarge
Commissar

Guardsmen x9 (Blue)
Guard Sarge
Penal Legionaire x9
Penal Custodian
Armored Sentinel Squad x3

-Adam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment