Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mentor Legion Scouts

Damn, Space Marine Scout minis are fiddly.  I want to paint 10 of them and even assembly-line style it's taking AGES. Too many pockets, pouches, and do-dads for my taste. The three I've (mostly) painted do look pretty sharp, though.  I'm getting my painting mojo back, finally.  I used to be a lot faster, though.

Sargent, Scout, and Scout with Heavy Bolter.  Scout (middle/back) had to have nose replacement surgery. Not a complete success.


The rest of the squad still needs a LOT of detail work.


-Adam!!!

1 comment:

  1. The process is getting faster. Six scouts are more or less painted. One more pass for cleaning up slop, adding the chapter insignia on the right shoulder pads, painting and texturing the bases, and sealing. Those tasks will also be assembly line, so not ready to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete