Saturday, October 1, 2011

Speeders, Speeders, Speeders.

One of the worst miniatures in the history of Warhammer 40k is the original Rogue Trader Land Speeder.  So naturally, I have three of them. Painted up it looks ok, but the mold is bad so there's lots of flash, nothing fits together right, and it's just plain weird looking.  Usually I prefer the older stuff to new, but this is the one exception. Modern speeders (including the chunky 2nd version, which I don't have) are simply better.

My three old-time speeders.  The middle one was just completed today.

Space Marine Land Speeder. 95% completed. I'm going to copy the antenna that goes on the back so I have a second one for the unfinished speeder (pictured on the right, above.)

One version of the Genestealer Cult army list allowed them to have speeders.  Like this one, I would expect.

Even I have to admit, this is a much better model.
-Adam!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment