Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trading Stock

There's no denying it. Games Workshop prices are utterly ridiculous.  If I had to buy any serious number of miniatures, I wouldn't even consider getting back into it.  Happily, I have TONS of minis, and I love trading.  Here's the 40k minis I have no attachment to at all.  I also have lots and lots of fantasy miniatures, both metal and plastic, as well as the random, odd, mini from other games.

Lord of Change (Rogue Trader Era Version)
Notes: The miniature is complete, and the paint job isn't primed or sealed so it's really easy to strip.

Pink Horrors (Old Style)
Notes: I love these guys.  Similar paint to the Lord of Change, easy to strip.

Chaos Hounds 
Notes: One is missing a head.

Chaos Terminator
Notes: Possibly my worst paint job ever. Not so easy to strip.

Chaos Dreadnought (Rogue Trader Era)
Notes: Previously painted and stripped. Complete.


Chaos Thing
Notes: Seriously, I have no idea what this is.



Chaos Marines
Notes: Five plastic Chaos marines with bolters, one metal one with a plasma gun. Half-painted in Black Legion style.

Chaos Marine Raptors 
Notes: Everything you need to build five.  Brand new, never painted, primed, or assembled. 


Genestealers (plus Magus)
Notes: These are the old style plastic (all the same pose). I already have a Magus exactly like this one, so I'd throw him in with any deal. 

Genestealer 'Familiars'
Notes: These are little tiny things.  No idea what anyone would do with them, but there they are.

Rogue Trader era Tyranid Warriors.
Notes: They're very much like modern termagaunts. These guys have been rattling around for years, and they are badly worn. They've been painted and stripped (maybe more than once.)

Harlequins (Rogue Trader era)
Notes: Five original style Harlequins. All primed and in various stages of painted-ness. I like these guys, and I gather there's rules for them again.

Eldar Guardians + Dark Reaper Exarch
Notes: The guardians are plastic, except one (the one on the right) They're in pretty bad shape.  The Dark Reaper has never been painted (because he was a stupid miniature.)

Eldar Weapon Sprues

An Eldar upper torso and head from a biker, plus six eldar flag pieces.  I have no idea what those are for, but I bet somebody, somewhere, could really use them. 

1 comment:

  1. good, you still have to negotiate those Genestealers family or sell I have hobby material or money to offer, to contact kluster38@hotmail.com.
    a greeting

    ReplyDelete